PP-RCT PIPE SYSTEM for various applications.
STRONGER. PURER. LONGER-LASTING.
The MECHANICAL (formerly known as KLIMA pipe system) pipe system made of PP-R offers a non-corroding and long-standing solution for conveying water in enclosed cooling water systems for residential and commercial buildings, such as hotels and shopping centres, as well as for technological cooling purposes in industrial buildings. The well-tried socket welding technology is used for connecting pipes of this system up to 125 mm. Pipes bigger than > 160 mm are connected using the butt welding technology. E-sockets can be applied with the entire product line and thus represent further connecting options.
Zero metallic corrosion
Easy to install
Strong sealed joints
GERMAN-ENGINEERED PIPING SYSTEMS. THE FUTURE OF HVAC ENGINEERING FROM POLYMELT.
Why to choose POLYMELT Mechanical piping system.
- Faster to install. Fusion technology and prefabrication modularity makes installation times disruptively fast.
- Easier to install. 80% lighter than steel reduces strain and requires less equipment.
- Lasts longer. Purpose-engineered polypropylene delivers performance for decades after other materials fail.
- More affordable. Superior materials and design cause construction and operation costs drop significantly.
- Naturally insulated. The natural properties of polypropylene insulate our pipes from sound and heat transfer.
- Virtually leak-free. Decades of research result in the industry’s most reliable pipes and heat-fusion joints.
- Eco-friendly. Our innovative PP-R piping system keeps water pure, contains no toxins or BPAs, and is 100% recyclable.
- Supports sustainability. Our PP-R piping is corrosion- and scale-resistant, creating a lifetime of greater energy efficiency with no costs for corrosion protection.