The ECOSAN installation system consists of various pipes designed for various fields of application and guarantees a flawless supply of the most precious of all comestibles: drinking water.
The POLYMUTAN installation system consists of various pipes designed for various fields of application and guarantees a flawless supply of the most precious of all comestibles: drinking water.
The MECHANICAL pipe system made of PP-R offers a non-corroding and long-standing solution for conveying water in enclosed cooling water systems for residential and commercial buildings, such as hotels and shopping centres, as well as for technological cooling purposes in industrial buildings.
The POLO-UV system is especially developed for situations, where the pipe distribution is exposed to UV-radiation. Therefore the POLO-UV system is especially suitable for the installation in outdoor environments such as drinking water systems and irrigation systems.
The comprehensive pipe system for wastewater, service water and building drainage. The easy-to-install pipe system can be laid quickly and cost-effectively with just a few tools. The secure connection makes POLO-KAL NG the best choice for new construction and renovation of residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
PPR piping systems from POLYMELT
PPR piping systems from POLYMELT combine the advantages of the material polypropylene random copolymer with versatile application possibilities and very simple processing and installation. Safe, robust and sustainable. Pipes made of PPR are perfectly suited for a wide range of applications due to the material properties:
- Pipes for drinking water supply
- Pipes for hot water and heating systems
- Pipes for rainwater utilisation systems
- Pipes for industrial and plant construction
- Pipes for greenhouses
- Pipes for indoor swimming pools
- Pipes for shipbuilding
- Pipes for water treatment
- Pipes for compressed air lines
Advantages of PP piping systems from POLYMELT
- Long service life and heat ageing resistant
- Lightweight material, yet very resistant
- Wide temperature resistance
- Resistant to many chemical influences
- Easy to process and weld
- Resistant to microorganisms
- Very good abrasion properties
- No deposits or overgrowth
Our PP-R plastic pipes, connecting parts and fittings have been tried and tested for decades in all areas of installation technology for their durability and low-maintenance use.