POLYMELT pipes for Waste water, domestic drains & Sewers.
POLYMELT PIPES FOR WASTE WATER, DOMESTIC DRAINS & SEWERS – Multilayer technology with mineral reinforced PP.
When everything is thought of, everything is thought of. The POLO-KAL NG pipe system for wastewater impresses with its wide range of pipe dimensions and fittings, which make almost no application unsolvable. The 3-layer house drainage pipe system POLO-KAL NG guarantees the simplest installation with reliable results. Simple planning, simple installation with the push-fit-system – a pipe system for wastewater systems that functions maintenance-free for many years.
The advantages of POLYMELT pipes for domestic drains & sewers at a glance:
- Outstanding noise insulating values.
- Low weight of the pipe system enables easy transportation and assembling.
- Long-living and non-corrosive.
- High assembling security provided by the established push-fit system.
- Fast and easy assembling of the highly noise-insulated push-fit system POLO-KAL NG.
- Smooth inner surface, less accumulation of deposits.
- Silent drainage pipe system.
- Multilayer technology with mineral reinforced PP.
- 30 years of multi-layer technology experience.
Internal layer made of PP – tremendous surface smoothness and resistance to chemical agents. Mineral-reinforced middle layer – made from special compound materials of our own development. External layer made of PP – the tough protective shell of the pipe. Sturdy and highly impact resistant.
The POLO-KAL NG drinking pipe system for waste water.
POLO-KAL NG is the fast and economical solution for sound-optimised installation of domestic drainage for single-family and multi-family homes as well as in multi-storey residential constructions for commercial or industrial use. Easy to install and absolutely safe. Multiple layers of robust polypropylene ensure good sound insulation, low linear expansion and high ring stiffness. In addition, the POLYMELT system pipes with the proven sealing system keep the wastewater system permanently tight. The extremely impact-resistant pipes and fittings can be processed perfectly even in cold weather.